Sunday 26 September 2010

A nice surpise

I have really cool friends. My friend Charlotte recently got back from a trip the US and mentioned that she'd brought me back a small present from Disneyland. Now, I am a massive Alice fan and so figured it would be something related to this. I never even figured that there might be Alice tea! There have been a couple of varieties of 'Wonderland' tea I've been aware of, but I didn't realise Disney had their own version.

Anyway, I was given a little box of Blueberry green tea (there are eight bags per box) and, admittedly with some trepidation, brewed a cup. I'm guessing it's probably a China green tea, due to the very light colour. The instructions said to boil for 2-3 minutes in boiling water. I ignored the instructions.

The taste is actually really very nice, a little synthetic perhaps (as you might expect from a company not really used to selling tea), but very fruity and actually tastes of blueberries. An enjoyable cup of tea for any unbirthday party.

My two wishes for this tea: a) that it was easily available to buy online and b) that there were more than 8 teabags in each box. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment